PointBridge - Fulfilling and challenging work with the most talented people I know. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PointBridge

"Fulfilling and challenging work with the most talented people I know."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

If A Players only hire A players, then they seem to all work at PointBridge. My colleagues are some of the most talented professionals I have ever met and bring a refreshing lack of ego to the table. We're always learning and always hungry for a challenge.

Cons

Great achievements are only possible with great effort and sometimes sacrifice. This is not a 9-5 environment so your ability to balance your work, family and life is directly related to how satisifed you will be as a member of this team.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the things that have worked - Hire great people and stick to your core values: Customer Experience, Entrepreneurial Passion,Technical Brilliance and Total Reliability, Winning Together, and Integrity.

Other Employee Reviews for PointBridge

1. "Well balanced consulting company"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

- Great vacation policy, take as much time as you need
    - Community driven, within the company and to the public
    - Deep Technical Expertise
    - Wont get lost (smaller company), so there is a better chance of making meaningful, long lasting contributions to the business
    - Extraordinary colleagues
    - Not all work and no play
    - Constantly being stretched technically and personally
    - Can define your role and contributions to the company

Cons

- Can be extremely busy for brief periods of time, but that is not unusual for a consulting firm
    - You have to be comfortable with constant change, within the company and with clients. Not a con for me personally, but can be an issue for some
    - Minimal travel for most people (Senior Consultant and below) relative to other consulting company. Again, not a con for me personally, but can be an issue for some

Advice to Management

- Try to keep the great community atmosphere for as long as possible as the company grows
    - Continue to invest in people and new technologies (training, early adoption est.)

2. "The best part of working at PointBridge is the interesting, dynamic, and smart people that I work with."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

I feel like I was able to make a positive contribution at PointBridge right away. I am more effective at my job because I am able to work independently. I appreciate that my manager cares about me and wants me to succeed.

Cons

The organization is growing quickly which is great, but that also can cause growing pains. As we continue to grow, change management will become more and more important.