Pomerol Partners - Not your average 9-5 job, an exciting 'happening office' - huge potential for growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Not your average 9-5 job, an exciting 'happening office' - huge potential for growth"

Current Employee - Talent Consultant in Putney, England

I have been working at Pomerol Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pomerol has a strong 'people focused' ethos, and it's flat structure allows you to feel comfortable to share ideas on what we are doing, and how to improve it. We have monthly social events which is nice as a lot of their consultants live abroad and work out in our US and South African offices - so a monthly conference call where we all come together and share updates is nice. Pomerol also believes in flexible working - the ability to work from home/remote working is fantastic.

Cons

- Lack of communication is sometimes a problem with people working remotely and on different projects - Too many ideas! Sometimes there are too many ideas floating about, and this means some of them are not acted upon.

Continue reading
    Pomerol Partners2018-04-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Experience"

Current Intern - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pomerol Partners for less than a year

Pros

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming upon my arrival. Everybody focuses on getting their work done efficiently and effectively. Very good work environment.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about the company.

Pomerol Partners2018-06-06
  2. "US is growing, EMEA is a sinking ship"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Pomerol Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

US office is growing and stronger than EMEA. Humble and talented colleagues. Great work-life balance. The company is getting more structured.

Cons

Below market wages due to EMEA declining sales and growth. Deceiving and sneaky partners that trick business partners that could get them into massive legal issues. Sales and management team are incompetent, cannot sell, and should be replaced. Half of the reviews are fake and internally written. A lot of talent resigned and more to come.

Continue reading
    Pomerol Partners2019-12-20

Discover more reviews about Pomerol Partners.