KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing Startup with Great Culture

Oct 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is really important here and it's nice to see that despite COVID-19 restrictions and moving to a remote work situation that we still value our culture. You're able to learn about other parts of the business beyond what your own department does and you can grow your skills in different areas. Everyone is really kind and supportive, we take time to celebrate big wins and small wins alike, we have a short all-hands meeting every week to keep the company together on the same page. Pay seems more than fair, if not above industry standard, especially for a startup. Benefits offered are really good. So many more, I could go on. It's truly a great company to work for.

Cons

I can't think of very many, and I think it varies by person. If you don't like wearing many hats or being flexible in your role, then you might not be cut out for startup life.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company!

Mar 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Startup culture is what you make it–There are a lot of ups and downs, frequent strategy changes, but if you're not willing to go with the flow and be an integral part of the ride, you're not going to do well. This company is constantly growing and evolving and it's super exciting to be a part of if you're willing to be flexible!

Cons

Nothing really worth noting here! Perhaps that we need to hire more quickly?

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.self_employ-current

Greatest influencer/ content creator experience

Mar 2, 2022 - Photographer & Videographer in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, flexibility, great clients, fast pay

Cons

As any freelance job, gigs are not constant,

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Popular Pays.