Porch - RUN FAST | Glassdoor

"RUN FAST"

I worked at Porch full-time for more than a year

Pros

My co-workers were my sanity. I loved the people I was surrounded by. Some of them became my family.

Cons

The higher ups do not care about their employees. They only care about the money they can earn from the employees. They will lie to your faces about major concerns you had. They do not go by their values that they harp on and expect everyone else to go by. They also have favorites among locations. This is not a company you would want to work for. They will just screw you over.

Advice to Management

Realize who really needs to be gone because you guys are not making good choices within the last two weeks.

Porch2019-04-09
  1. "A Great place to build your career"

I have been working at Porch full-time for less than a year

Pros

High energy, positive and dynamic environment. Great culture, living their values- no jerks no egos- all opinions matters. A very diverse workplace that respect and appreciate different opinions. The company is growing and there are a lot of internal opportunities to grow and develop your career.

Cons

Working in an open space- does not fit everyone Not a lot of food options in the sodo area

Porch2019-05-29
  2. "Its the place you want to learn"

Current Employee - SDR in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Porch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great start up environment that helps you move forward in your sales career. There are many people here that are willing to help you if you find the right people.

Cons

The information shared down the chain of command is often varied and difficult to get a straight answer.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent about the current status of things so the employees can represent the company as the great company it is.

Porch2019-06-20

Discover more reviews about Porch.