Porch - Together We Win....ya right together you win and we all lose.... | Glassdoor
  1. "Together We Win....ya right together you win and we all lose...."

Former Employee - NHB Team Lead in Canton, GA

I worked at Porch full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere and the people you get to work with....

Cons

1. NOBODY with in this company follows its "values" - the cofounder plays favorites and is EXTREMELY biased in every situation presented. 2. They make you read a book as a management team and tell you manage along those lines: dont care take, confront one another, and blend your personal and professional life - when you confront someone, you are reprimanded for it and told to stop...yet you told us you want us to...

Advice to Management

Follow your own guidance and values. Stop passing the crap end of the stick down the totem pole and HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE TO THE SAME VALUES ON THE WALLS!!

Porch2019-04-09
  1. "A Great place to build your career"

I have been working at Porch full-time for less than a year

Pros

High energy, positive and dynamic environment. Great culture, living their values- no jerks no egos- all opinions matters. A very diverse workplace that respect and appreciate different opinions. The company is growing and there are a lot of internal opportunities to grow and develop your career.

Cons

Working in an open space- does not fit everyone Not a lot of food options in the sodo area

Porch2019-05-29
  2. "Its the place you want to learn"

Current Employee - SDR in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Porch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great start up environment that helps you move forward in your sales career. There are many people here that are willing to help you if you find the right people.

Cons

The information shared down the chain of command is often varied and difficult to get a straight answer.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent about the current status of things so the employees can represent the company as the great company it is.

Porch2019-06-20

Discover more reviews about Porch.