1. "Great Environment"

5.0
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Rochester, South East England, England

I worked at Portafina full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is really friendly. I enjoyed working at Portafina pretty much everyday. Targets can be tough at times, but worth the effort if achieved.

Cons

Shift patterns didn't really work for me.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good money, bad culture"

2.0
    Former Employee - Case Liaison Officer in Rochester, South East England, England

I worked at Portafina full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay for an entry level job. Can also earn bonuses after probation. Pay for qualifications if you want to become a financial adviser.

Cons

Very repetitive work. Punished for any small mistake that you make. 90% of the staff are female so it can get very cliquey and gossipy.

2. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Relations Officer in Chatham, England

I have been working at Portafina full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is supportive Rewarded for good work with bonuses, quarterly incentives, progression within. Charity events Birthday day off Seasonal gifts from work Continuous training and development. Friendly staff

Cons

Not so much a con because it’s good for the company but the company is always changing to grow bigger and better so you have to be able to adapt quickly to new changes that are implemented.

Discover more reviews about Portafina.