1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Relations Officer in Chatham, England

I have been working at Portafina full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is supportive Rewarded for good work with bonuses, quarterly incentives, progression within. Charity events Birthday day off Seasonal gifts from work Continuous training and development. Friendly staff

Cons

Not so much a con because it’s good for the company but the company is always changing to grow bigger and better so you have to be able to adapt quickly to new changes that are implemented.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good money, bad culture"

2.0
    Former Employee - Case Liaison Officer in Rochester, South East England, England

I worked at Portafina full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay for an entry level job. Can also earn bonuses after probation. Pay for qualifications if you want to become a financial adviser.

Cons

Very repetitive work. Punished for any small mistake that you make. 90% of the staff are female so it can get very cliquey and gossipy.

2. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, South East England, England

I have been working at Portafina full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Portafina really is a great place to work. Everyone is friendly and helpful and will be rewarded for hard work. Training and support is provided for every employee and there are many perks such as generous payments into our pension plan, private medical insurance, life cover, rewards for people showing the company values, all expenses paid Christmas parties, food treats, and we even get a day off for our birthday. I have worked here for many many years and see myself being here for many more years to come, as I really do thoroughly enjoy my job and the support I receive.

Cons

The main car park gets busy. The 8am shift start however does help staff to have the choice of spaces.

Discover more reviews about Portafina.