Portfolio Solutions Group - Account Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Westmont, IL

I have been working at Portfolio Solutions Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Company, Plenty of opportunities. Good benefits. Owners are great people, Hard Working, Approachable, Lots of integrity. Sr. Mgmt. is supportive. Work culture here is always positive.

Cons

I have somewhat of a ride to work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Portfolio Solutions Group2018-04-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive Environment and Workplace"

Current Employee - Lease Administrator in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Portfolio Solutions Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with the Company for 10 years and in that time I have had the opportunity to grow in my responsibilities, and in my contribution to the team. I started at an entry level position, and after my training period and a few years of experience, I was able to take on more challenging work which led to account management opportunities. The Owners have an open door policy and we have 2 performance reviews every year with bonus opportunities. The work is steady, the workplace is friendly and the owners are helpful and helpful.

Cons

No doubt about it, this job requires attention to detail. I have seen co-workers who try to hide from the work, and they are the ones who are posting on here that its bad management. The reality is that if you don't like paperwork and abstracting, then this is not the job for you.

Portfolio Solutions Group2017-01-10

"Working at McDonald's would be a better option if you need a new job."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at Portfolio Solutions Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Biweekly Paycheck; Location; The Clients

Cons

Keep your distance; unless you want to go back to high-school, this is the place to work. The owners & senior management are extremely selfish & negative. There is a high-school mentality/mean girl attitude with favorites. Breakfast club occurred every morning for a group of individuals that strolled in late. They spent the whole morning catching up & distracting the employees that actually worked trying to meet their deliverable dates. Work load was not spread evenly across employees. A handful of team members managed more than half of the clients of the company, while the "breakfast club" barely had any workflow or reports to process. Due to having less clients, they received special treatment to come & leave whenever they felt. Others worked 50-60 hours a week plus weekends & at home. If you call in sick & provide doctors notes, managers will call you daily with questions and expect you to work while you are trying to rest. Anytime I took a vacation day, management called me daily as well. I never felt like I had a day off. If you are called in for jury duty, you need to use your PTO days if you wish to get paid. PSG only provides 1 paid day for jury duty. There is minimal training for the day to day workflow & outdated procedure manuals for the reports. Pointless QA's were always being assigned because majority of the employees were not able to abstract leases correctly & incorrect data was entered in the systems. This is the WORST place to work. I cannot even call this a company, because it's really a one-man show that wants to believe he has a "group" of happy employees. Turnover can speak for itself, look at the Christmas party pictures to see how many of the same faces you see year over year. The few that stay are because they are not qualified for a real company and stuck in this position.

Advice to Management

Open your ears. You are not the smartest person in the room.

Portfolio Solutions Group2019-10-30

Discover more reviews about Portfolio Solutions Group.