Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review of PosiGen Solar LLC

Nov 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

PosiGen is a great company to work for. I've been employed here for the last 4 years and from the moment I began the culture of the company has been to make every internal & external customer to feel like family. Also, I admire the goal of the company which is to help homeowners who would otherwise be unable to afford solar have the opportunity to make their own power to help them save money to use elsewhere such as towards savings, food, medication, or other family needs. The pay/salary is in line or above average for other companies in the area. We have great benefits, option for 401K, and if you have been employed more than 1 yr stock options in the company. This company is ever expanding into new markets which is great for other job opportunities

Cons

I previously work with larger more established companies that have processes and procedures already in place & since this company is still in its infancy a lot of processes & procedures are just being created through trial and error. But with that trial and error the processes and procedures that are being implemented is making the company stronger & better.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Sep 20, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Bridgeport, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home at your own pace with unlimited income opportunities

Cons

Not many cons company is growing rapidly

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Growth Company to Build A Career

Aug 3, 2021 - Vice President Sales Operations in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

PosiGen is growing immensely, and provides a great place to build your career or start a new one. If you are looking to help people, and enjoy doing it, this is the place.

Cons

PosiGen is a fast paced environment, and working to improve the cutomer journey. It's opportunities for those looking to be a problem solver.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Posigen.