1. "Review of PosiGen Solar LLC"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Posigen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

PosiGen is a great company to work for. I've been employed here for the last 4 years and from the moment I began the culture of the company has been to make every internal & external customer to feel like family. Also, I admire the goal of the company which is to help homeowners who would otherwise be unable to afford solar have the opportunity to make their own power to help them save money to use elsewhere such as towards savings, food, medication, or other family needs. The pay/salary is in line or above average for other companies in the area. We have great benefits, option for 401K, and if you have been employed more than 1 yr stock options in the company. This company is ever expanding into new markets which is great for other job opportunities

Cons

I previously work with larger more established companies that have processes and procedures already in place & since this company is still in its infancy a lot of processes & procedures are just being created through trial and error. But with that trial and error the processes and procedures that are being implemented is making the company stronger & better.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Starting a career in solar"

5.0

I have been working at Posigen full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is small but growing and you get more help from everyone. The program they run is very good and it sells itself. The management in Connecticut does a great job.

Cons

The management does a great job in Connecticut, however, other teams such as operations or document control, there is a lack of understanding among departments. That is also improving nonetheless.

2. COVID-19

"Contestant growth"

4.0
    Current Employee - Energy Consultant in Jefferson, LA

I have been working at Posigen full-time

Pros

Flexibile work schedule. Everyone needs electricity, so the demand is always there. They strive to grow even in the pandemic and down turn.

Cons

Growing pains. With so many moving parts and experiential growth in the industry, the execution from sale to install is not always quick and flawless, but customers are taken care of in spite of these challenges.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Posigen.