Potawatomi Bingo and Casino - Worst casino I've worked at | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Potawatomi Bingo and Casino

"Worst casino I've worked at"

Former Employee - Table Games Dealer in Milwaukee, WI
Former Employee - Table Games Dealer in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Potawatomi Bingo and Casino full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Depending on which department you're in there is flexibility as far as scheduling and some possible raises

Cons

Clientele is rude, Management in many departments is incompetent, most management does not care about happiness of employees

Other Employee Reviews for Potawatomi Bingo and Casino

"Great variety, frustrating policies."

I have been working at Potawatomi Bingo and Casino full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great variety of creative projects with generous budgets. Talented and collaborative creative team setting. Free parking. Reasonable work hour expectations.

Cons

Frustrating policies, regulations and procedures. Upper management has high turnover. Lack of communication between departments leading to confusion in projects. Compensation below local market value.

Advice to Management

Empower professional staff to do the jobs they were hired to do.

"This place will cause you to drink, smoke or eat your way into forgetting the pain."

Former Employee - Bingo in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Bingo in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Potawatomi Bingo and Casino part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The money or opportunity to gain money will convince you that you are making a great decision. The hours are short unless you're full time. Than I'll pray for you.

Cons

Your main concern is working for the casino and taking crap from the "guests". I've seen co-workers threatened with There's a thousand people who'd kill to have this job." Management has laughed in our faces for bringing up things like availability or going to school because we had signed contracts saying we were open at all times.
         The hours fluctuate first shift and you have to be open from 7am to 8pm every single day without fail. If you're sick, or late for even a minute, you get talked to and the fear of being fired is placed in your soul.

Advice to Management

What can I tell people who've made it clear that we're replaceable? It would be like talking to a brick wall.