Potpourri Group - Review | Glassdoor

"Review"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Whitinsville, MA
Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Whitinsville, MA

Pros

Easy work, pretty friendly people, flexible time off is allowed if you need it, easy to get to location (for me anyways)

Cons

repetitive work, boring, the hours are not the most desirable, the pay is borderline atrocious and not much better than minimum wage

Advice to Management

I dont know if I would offer any feedback to leadership. You know when you start what you're getting. Its a warehouse job, its not their fault its not thrilling.

Other Employee Reviews for Potpourri Group

1. "Customer service representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Billerica, MA

I have been working at Potpourri Group part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice hours during the week. They have worked with me and the hours I've requested

Cons

Mandatory 1day every weekend

2. "Potpourri Group Employee Review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Billerica, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Billerica, MA

I worked at Potpourri Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good benefits, friendly co-workers, interesting work

Cons

very little organization skills, no bonus' of any kind, long hours during peak seasons, stingy with OT.

Advice to Management

The majority of sales in a lot of the catalogs are from the websites, and this company focuses too much attention to the pages of the book and so little time on the websites. This needs to balance out with sales reports and put the work in where you know you'll benefit from it most. Staying on top of reviews and raises is a huge factor that needs more attention. All of the Billerica staff pitched in and helped in a warehouse move. It was made an obligation to find days out of the staffs work week to get themselves to the Littleton distribution center to help with a warehouse move the went very wrong. This went on for months, and in the end, everyone only got an email thank you. The key to a successful business is to put your employees first. If your employees are happy, that will reflect in the work, and in turn, sales.