Power Home Remodeling - A Company That Understands The Value of Employees | Glassdoor
  1. "A Company That Understands The Value of Employees"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling

Pros

The culture at Power is one of the best corporate cultures in the country. The atmosphere is highly supportive, highly motivating and we are provided with endless resources to help us succeed. Wherever you start in the company, if you work hard you will have the chance for unimpeded growth up the corporate ladder. Not only that, the company strives to promote employees from within. The compensation is built with... great incentives that serve as daily motivation to stay positive. Companies often overlook the synergies that are created from rewarding their employees, also known as a companies most valuable asset. The one thing that was made clear to me early on was how much money, time and resources Power allocates to creating the most memorable events for all employees. From picnics, golf outings, conferences and charity events to the most incredible trip to Mexico at the end of the year, every experience is planned with the intentions of making it unforgettable. Not only that, these events build great camaraderie with co-workers you may not have the chance to see on a daily basis. Most recently they held the Power Ryder Cup in Myrtle Beach, SC, which is a company golf tournament made to replicate the actual Ryder Cup. Every part of that event was top notch from start to finish. Power understands the value of these events and the value of their employees and I am proud to be a company that understands that.

Cons

Have to focus on maintaining a good work life balance with some late nights and weekend shifts. Also, some of the positions are 100% commission so the beginning could be a little difficult when you are going through training.

Advice to Management

Continue to reward your employees the way you do through compensation incentives and fun events. Continue to look at ways to improve our technology even though it is already cutting edge.

Power Home Remodeling2016-07-28
  1. "People over Profit"

Current Employee - Vice President in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This is a people first organization. Everything we do starts with who before what and when that is your prevailing philosophy, any hurdle can be jumped over. The job, regardless of your role is challenging but anything worth it is. What's special however, is that we lean on each other to accomplish all tasks, no matter how big the goal. If you are willing to be challenged and want a career over a job, consider this... option. It will pave the way for everything else you want in your career -- whether here or elsewhere.

Cons

The path is hard and the hours can be long so you need to commit with both feet in or it won't work.

Power Home Remodeling2019-12-06
  2. "THIS JOB CHANGED MY LIFE!"

Current Employee - Special Events Coordinator in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

After years of searching for the right job, I never thought it was possible that I would find it in my own backyard at PHR. Since my very first day of my interview I’ve felt nothing less than inspired, welcomed and motivated. This is not your typical home remodeling company - it goes above and beyond that. I’ve finally found my home, and I couldn’t be happier!

Cons

Honestly, none. This company is incredible.

Advice to Management

Please don’t ever change! The communication and relationships you allow us to build with you and the other senior executives is something I will forever value. I never dreamed a job and company like this was possible. You’ve all made me feel like family, and it’s a true blessing. All of the positive energy stems from the top in the C Suite... it’s a true domino effect. It made Power what it is and I can’t wait... to see what the future holds! Thank you for caring about your employees and their wellbeing and health! It means the world.

Power Home Remodeling2019-12-06

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.