Power Home Remodeling - At Power, it's all About the People! | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"At Power, it's all About the People!"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling (Less than a year)

Pros

Firstly, you will never work with a more awesome group of people! Power is also so much more than a remodeling company; It's truly a leadership development company. There is so much room for rapid upward mobility, and so many great people to support you along the way. Is this the most glamorous industry in the world? No. Not by a long shot. But is this one of the best companies to be a part of in the country? You can bet your behind it is! Paid trips to Mexico, Philly, and any cities we have offices in, plus an insane amount of awesome promos (Vegas, ESPYS, final four). These are but a few of the perks. At the crux of it, it's truly the people that make Power such a great thing to be a part of!

Cons

Sometimes unsociable hours. Only coffee available at the office, and as an Englishman I need some tea in my life!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling (More than a year)

Pros

The reasons to work for Power are endless. If you are self motivated and do not like to be micromanaged I strongly recommend working for the company. Being a Marine Corps veteran I can honestly say that the camaraderie and brotherhood that I experienced in the Marine Corps is the exact same with Power. I can honestly say that I would have never expected to hang out and party with the CEO's of this company at private events, throughout the country. The pay is amazing but if you aren't willing to put in the extra effort then you will have a hard time staying with the company. Power constantly challenges you and goes above and beyond to show their gratitude towards their employees. All inclusive trips to the Final Four, MLB All star game and ESPY award show; company Christmas party for you and your significant other, and there isn't a cap on how much you can grow with the company, they are constantly creating new jobs and positions as the company grows.

Cons

The only downside to the company is that for the sales side of the business you are on-call but the hours that you can get issued an appointment is fixed.

Advice to Management

I honestly can say that I have no advice for management. The company is amazing and we are only just getting started. LETS GOO!!!!!!!

2. "Sales mentor"

Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time

Pros

I get asked a lot if I like my job. My answer is always the same I love my job. I just got back from an amazing company trip that I won. The company took the top 8 sales people on an amazing trip for simply doing our job well. Most companies would give you a shout out and a pat on the back. Not Power they flew us out to San Diego for the MLB all star game and home run derby, it didn't end there. After the game we take a limo bus to L.A. to attend the ESPYS! Absolutely a once in a lifetime trip that I won by doing my job. Thanks Power!

Cons

If you don't want to work for a fun, rewarding and growing company.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your support.

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.