Power Home Remodeling - This is not my job, it is my career. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"This is not my job, it is my career."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chester, PA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Chester, PA

Pros

Where to begin? Everything from career/personal advancement, incredible promotions, unparalleled training and support, you get paid exactly what you're worth, and the most insane company holiday parties in the world. I have worked in two departments (marketing/sales), everyone is there to help. It's not cut throat like most other sales positions. You know how at most jobs you spend your day looking at the leadership thinking how incompetent/ridiculous they are? That is the exact opposite here, and I can't tell you how refreshing that is.

Cons

The schedule is tough on a lot of people, but you have to work hard to reap the rewards.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

1. "Great opportunity for entry level sales"

Former Employee - Marketing in Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Marketing in Chester, PA

Pros

Power hires people from a variety of employment and education backgrounds so if you have the drive and are serious about a career in sales or marketing and demonstrate that in the interview your chances of being hired are great. The job provides you with many skills that you can talk about down the line to get a more competitive, higher paying sales position at another company. The marketers at Power are among the highest paid in their field, and there is a lot of opportunity for advancement within the company.

Cons

Very often you don't get back to the office until 7 or 8pm. To get your bonuses your leads have to successfully make it through a number of other people, which means that if you are taking your job seriously and set strong leads because you're good at your job and want to earn more money for yourself, but the guy in confirmation isn't necessarily as persuasive as you are and ruins the lead in his conversation with the homeowner, you don't get paid. The system affects marketers incentive to work hard all day and their confidence that their hard work will be met with reward.

Advice to Management

Tell the marketers exactly why an appointment was confirmed cancelled

2. "My experience at PHRG has been extremely positive."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Pros

The pros definitely out weigh the cons at Power. It starts with the training and it is the best training that I have ever received. The training is also ongoing throughout your career at Power and is led by management, mentors, and anyone else who has extra time is usually willing to help. The pay structure, bonuses, and vacation time are also very appealing. We offer high quality products and do work the right way so anyone would feel confident representing our products and services. My favorite part of Power is the opportunity for growth. We only promote from within and as a growing company there are plenty of opportunities to move up as we expand.

Cons

The schedule does take some getting used to since you are on call and we do work on Saturdays. The schedule does get easier when you hit certain mile markers and after some time there is a good chance you will not have to work on Saturdays. We do drive a good amount and in the DC area we have a ton of traffic so that can be frustrating .

Advice to Management

Keep having your employees fill out surveys on their likes and dislikes about PHRG. Otherwise, keep up the good work.