Power Home Remodeling - It has been a growing experience not only as a professional but as a person as well. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"It has been a growing experience not only as a professional but as a person as well."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD

Pros

The atmosphere alone makes it a very exciting place to work. The people you get to spend your time with are all the same age with the same visions in life to be more than who they are today. Its not just a locations where employees meet its a place where relationship are formed and friendships are established. Power has been a great place to get my career as well as my life started and I am completely satisfied. The financial stability is a huge pro that power provides but it is also how they treat there employees.

Cons

The hours can be overwhelming at times, however mainly because it comes with responsibility. At times you do have to give up some weekends and provide some extra time for the better of the company, but with any job it comes with the territory when you want more things out of it.

Advice to Management

The plan behind this organization is amazing its rare to find a company that thinks about its employees first. Working here has been amazing for me and i enjoy every minute if it.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

1. "Great personal and career experience"

Current Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY

Pros

Office culture is the best I have seen. The opportunities for growth are unbeatable. The money making potential is incredibly motivating. You get what you put in immediately.

Cons

The job requires occasional weekends and holidays. Requires a strong mental attitude and competitive mindset to be the best you can be.

Advice to Management

It is important for management to continue to provide an open forum for employees and to continue to have a willingness to adapt to new conditions.

2. "The best career I have ever had. the pay is 100% worth it and the culture is the best."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA

Pros

-the potential to make a career for yourself in sales or marketing management in a short period of time.
    -diverse culture and alot of fun in and outside of the office.
    -the compensation is unlimited. literally you can make thousands in a week.
    -performance based and ability to make significant amount of money through bonuses
    -Holiday trips and company vacations every year that are completely paid for.

Cons

-the hours can be difficult at times but you have more than enough time to go to the gym, run errands,etc.

Advice to Management

the company has really implemented a system to reward you for hard work that you put in. we work hard and we have fun at the same time. simply put, we are sitting on a goldmine. This will be a billion dollar company and I cant wait until we reach that milestone