Power Home Remodeling - Power Home Remodeling Group is an excellent place of employment for anyone looking to jumpstart their career. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"Power Home Remodeling Group is an excellent place of employment for anyone looking to jumpstart their career."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

Pros

The earning potential is incredible as a sales representative. There are also great opportunities for advancement within the company being that they only promote from within. Support and training from the Regional VPs are both key to the enjoyment and satisfaction of working for Power. Incentives and benefits are also great perks that come with the job.

Cons

The biggest challenge that one faces at Power is that the hours are not structured as a sales representative. It is more or less an "on-call" position. For those looking to advance in their career and are willing to put in the hours, the reward is great. Even though this is a challenge, management is extremely understanding and supportive of those with families and tries its best to make it an enjoyable place to work.

Advice to Management

In referring to the "con" that I mentioned earlier, if there was some way to structure the appointment times to specific hours (meaning 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 6pm), it would make it much easier to coordinate plans outside of work.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

1. "An absolute cornerstone of my life that has granted me much freedom as a young adult in a period of economic uncertainty"

Current Employee - Field Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Field Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD

Pros

Job security and earning potential are two great reasons to work at PHRG along with a great team building atmosphere.

Cons

If you are to have relocated for the company, there is limited opportunity. While earning potential is unlimited, there should be added perks for tenured marketers similar to what they do for our sales representatives. Time off doesn't help marketers, but there should be tiers of earning after career accomplishments.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Clearly this is one of the best companies to work for in the whole country. Continue to go aggressively and listen to your employees, which you already have done a great job in both.

2. "The best work environment I have ever worked at."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager/Ambassador in Cranford, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager/Ambassador in Cranford, NJ

Pros

When I show up to work I don't work with employees, I work with friends. Everyone that works there loves working there and that's what makes the office a great place. The growth opportunities are also amazing and your hard work will not go unnoticed. The bosses are always there to let you know you did a good job and also help you out.

Cons

While not starting until 11am is a great thing, working till 8 can sometimes take a toll if you've normally worked a more traditional 9-5.

Advice to Management

My only advice to management would be to always keep the morale of the office up. Some employees can get down on themselves more quickly than others and that could hurt the office as a whole. As long as the morale is always up than the office will be the best it can be.