Power Home Remodeling - Well rounded, meet a lot of people, work at your own pace. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"Well rounded, meet a lot of people, work at your own pace."

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Cranford, NJ
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Cranford, NJ

Pros

Performance based pay structure.
Flexible time off.
Lot's of great people and personality in the office.
Opportunity to get excellent direct marketing and sales training.

Cons

Sometimes it feels high-pressured, however it's how you deliver your presentation.
Long hours.
In sales you are on the road often, with little reimbursement for gas and expenses.

Advice to Management

They should allow one day off to cover so that you can work on the weekend. Maybe host more outside functions. More sales/marketing interaction.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

1. "The job is challenging but we are given all the tools we need to succeed and have fun doing it."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Melville, NY

Pros

There is plenty of growth potential and opportunity for advancement. The pay is great if you're willing to work for it. The office environment is a lot of fun and is very supportive of your career.

Cons

The schedule can be tough but also does have flexibility.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and let's keep growing this business until we are the top remodeler in the country!

"Not what I was promised."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

Pros

The job itself isn't terrible, but expect to work long hours and drive a lot. There is a lot of pressure, but no more than other sales jobs I've had.

Cons

When I applied, the vp of sales promised $70k+ and made the job sound awesome. Reality is I worked long hours and pulled in about $40k, put tons of miles on my car, and had to pay my own gas. I didn't expect to make crazy money with only a high school diploma, but half of the promised rate is terrible. I understand the promises now; they need to attract new people all the time because so many people quit.

Advice to Management

Maybe govern the sales pitch given to sales reps. I felt shafted when I made so much less than promised. Honesty up front would probably contribute to a more stable workforce...