Power Home Remodeling - Of my entire professional career, Power has by far been my best experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"Of my entire professional career, Power has by far been my best experience."

Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA
Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

One of the Company's mission statements is to provide the homeowner with the best product on the market with integrity, always putting the homeowner's needs first. This is not only true for them professionally, but also in their employee relationships. From the first moment you start your career at Power you become part of the Company family. They train you, find the best career slot for you and nurture you to become the best you can be. They expect the best from you but also give back their best. Training and counseling is always available upon request and the Company's "open door" policy is available for employee concerns. They develop employee-management relationships through Company-sponsored activities; bowling, after-hours get-togethers, even cruises! Encouragement through departmental contests, personal and team bonuses and a variety of games make it a fun environment and very lucrative! Advancement is always encouraged by promoting from within the Company. You need determination to succeed, ability to use the training available, and the dependability and character to give your best; but the "sky's the limit"at Power!

Cons

The location of the Chester branch does not afford many meal-time options. There is one cafe in the building with limited hours and local eateries are minimal.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"By far, best culture of any company you will find today"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people here really want to be here and really care about the success of the company. Departments work together, share the workload, and keep constant communication. The mentality is to work hard but enjoy being here, and we do. It is refreshing to find a private company that cares about their employees. The positive atmosphere and employee incentives through outside activities increases morale. It's amazing to find management that cares so much about each person. I am continually impressed with my experience here, and I am very grateful to be working at such a successful, fun, growing company.

Cons

There aren't any cons to working here.

Advice to Management

Thanks for caring and keeping us motivated through all that you do!

"Failed to mention in the interview it is Door to Door Sales"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Rosemont, IL
    Former Employee - Field Marketer in Rosemont, IL

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- The shirts you get are nice

Cons

-Long hours (usually 11 am - 8 or 9 pm)
    -Incentives are very hard to obtain / have to rely on the sales representatives
    -Door to Door sales
    -Go out door to door in the rain, snow, extreme heat, etc
    -Very High Turnover rate due to management not being upfront about the "Marketing Position"

Advice to Management

Be upfront in the interview process about the entry "Marketing" Position. It is Door to Door sales with much longer hours. The incentive goals are nearly impossible to reach.