Power Home Remodeling - Gratifying and Rewarding lifestyle at Power! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"Gratifying and Rewarding lifestyle at Power!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Power Home Remodeling Group, is unlike any other job I've ever worked in the past. Here, it's encouraged that you be successful, and its not really about what you do everyday in the company its more about where you're going. We're all about growth, we're always growing. I have the ability to be financially free because I'm compensated based on the effort that I put into this job. Luckily our success is never limited, and we have unlimited earning potential. Great working enviroment, and the people you work with are great, amd we become more of like a tight knit group of friends that I hang out with outside of work also. The company really appreciates their employees, and I feel lucky to be a part of that.

Cons

The hours are demanding, and the work is some what physical but very rewarding.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"Annoying door to door sales with little room for growth"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Field Marketer in Chester, PA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Young/fun atmosphere
    - Management actually cares about employees
    - Solid training

Cons

- Door to door sales for long hours all year round
    - Little room for moving up (I'd assume there are more opportunities in newer branches)
    - Hours suck (usually 11 - 7 plus ~ 2 weekend days a month)
    - Poor pay - incentives/bonuses very difficult to earn
    - Constant rejection - people treat you're inhuman occasionally

Advice to Management

I think management has a pretty good handle on selling the job to new employees and keeping a steady inflow of marketers due to the high turnover rate. I'd suggest making more reasonable goals for bonuses but in my experience they have gotten progressively more difficult to obtain.

"Of my entire professional career, Power has by far been my best experience."

Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

One of the Company's mission statements is to provide the homeowner with the best product on the market with integrity, always putting the homeowner's needs first. This is not only true for them professionally, but also in their employee relationships. From the first moment you start your career at Power you become part of the Company family. They train you, find the best career slot for you and nurture you to become the best you can be. They expect the best from you but also give back their best. Training and counseling is always available upon request and the Company's "open door" policy is available for employee concerns. They develop employee-management relationships through Company-sponsored activities; bowling, after-hours get-togethers, even cruises! Encouragement through departmental contests, personal and team bonuses and a variety of games make it a fun environment and very lucrative! Advancement is always encouraged by promoting from within the Company. You need determination to succeed, ability to use the training available, and the dependability and character to give your best; but the "sky's the limit"at Power!

Cons

The location of the Chester branch does not afford many meal-time options. There is one cafe in the building with limited hours and local eateries are minimal.