Power Home Remodeling - Sales Desk | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales Desk"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunities for Growth within the company. Power loves there employees and gives back to us as well as gives back to the local community.

Cons

The schedules can be a bit demanding.

Power Home Remodeling2018-05-23
  1. "An incredible career"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture at Power is insanely strong. The pay, the benefits, the consistency, training, leadership development, company trips, and amount of fun you have at work is all unparalleled. We offer the best customer experience in the remodeling industry, with fantastic products, and monthly payments. My favorite part of working at Power is HELPING customers with their largest investment (their home). Been here for three...

Cons

The schedule can be a challenge, but gets better the longer you stay with the company. For the first two or three years you can expect to work nights and spend a lot of time driving.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Power Home Remodeling2019-08-21
  2. "Great Career Opportunity"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company gives you everything you need to be successful in the role that you’re in. It’s the hardest job I’ve had but if you put in the work, the opportunities are endless. Great pay structure and work environment. Office culture is amazing.

Cons

The schedule can be very demanding at times with late nights so a work life balance can be tricky.

Power Home Remodeling2019-08-21

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.