Power Home Remodeling - Awesome Growth Potential | Glassdoor

"Awesome Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work! The company is growing fast so there are a lot of opportunities once you start to develop a body of work. I have been with the company for over 5 years and have had the fortune through hard work to start in marketing then grow through sales and now be part of the operations division. The company has great training every step of the way and you are trained by employees that have been in your shoes. All of Power's leadership roles are internally promoted which helps to instill a unique culture.

Check Power out is you are entry level or looking for a change! Plus you get an annual vacation...pretty sweet perk!

Cons

Long hours sometimes, occasional Saturday work

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"terrible"

Former Intern - Sales in Hackensack, NJ
    Former Intern - Sales in Hackensack, NJ

I worked at Power Home Remodeling as an intern

Pros

you only have to work a few hours day, most people drive around until 3-4

Cons

it is door to door sales and the recruiter lies in order to make the jobs sound completely different.

Advice to Management

stop the scheming

"Power offers a great culture and rewards hard work with endless opportunity"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Marlborough, MA
    Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part about this company hands down is the culture. Everyone in the office is fun, motivated, and supportive. I started slowly out of the gates, and my coworkers took countless hours of their own time to help me improve. When they could have been working on their own and making more money for themselves, they helped me instead. Our office understands that the success of our office as a whole far outweighs the importance of the success of the individuals at the top.

Cons

The unpredicatble schedule can be challenging. The work/life balance will take some time to get used to. That being said, with the office culture the way it is plenty of fun is had. The pros far outweigh the cons.

Advice to Management

Be more up front in the interview about the amount of hard work that is expected. The job is more challenging that what was described, and this should help minimize turnover. Beyond that keep doing what you're doing. This is a great company to work for.