Power Home Remodeling - This is not a home remodeling company! | Glassdoor
  1. "This is not a home remodeling company!"

Current Employee - Marketing Team Leader in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Power Home Remodeling is the best job I’ve ever had. It doesn’t matter what your background is, what you studied in school, or previous experience. As long as you work hard, are goal-oriented and want to succeed you will find a home here! This is not a home remodeling company, this is a company that invests in people. What you put into the company you will get back 110%.

Cons

Only downside is working long hours sometimes, but you are only investing into your own success. It is not like a completely salaried position where you have to work overtime, and there is no impact on your pay.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2019-07-02
  1. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for Power is that they offer you continuous education to better your performance. The people are what make Power great the collection of unique talented individuals from all walks of life really pushes you to be a better person and to be open to a multitude of differences

Cons

As we experience continuous growth It will be hard to continue to feel as you are a part of a whole because you may never see or talk to individuals in the satellite territories

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2020-02-18
  2. "Culture first company"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Power is the fact that we are not your typical Home Remodeling company. The company really takes the time to put their employees first and in ways that make a huge difference in someones life. We have an amazing veterans initiative that doesn't just see that vets are not charity but realize the certain skill sets and work ethic that they have from the military and how it portrays in there work. We also have a CD&I initiative which focuses on your differences and that that makes you who you are. The women's initiative is a great representation of the amazing women in the company just dominating a so called "male industry".

Cons

Not many downsides at all at Power. You have to be willing to put in the work to see results.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-18

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.