Power Home Remodeling - 8/14/19 RUN D2D Scam | Glassdoor

"8/14/19 RUN D2D Scam"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Waltham, MA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

•Most the reviews are fake, this is posted 8/14/19, and a day or two after you will notice this review to be hidden, or have over 20-40 plus positive reviews trying to hide this one. •The whole sales process is scripted, that means a monkey can do it if you repeat it enough times. • Asides that you will be an empty shell and essentially a human tape recorded throughout the whole process. •You will be told you are hired as an advance sales consultant, you will be told you’ll be doing outbound marketing, and they will lie to you and tell you it’s not door 2 door, until you begin your training two weeks later. •The job is very easy to get to, I’ve read a resume that was left around in van by an employee. I would have not hired him for a 40k job. They will lie to you and tell you the company is harder to enter, and more difficult to get into then Harvard. •They hire college students with no experience, as well as silver spoon fed children with no sales experience as well. If you’ve worked at a pizza shop, and have minimal professional experience there’s a very high chance you will get the job. •THE JOB REVIEWS ARE FAKE! THE COMPANY PAYS FOR MARKETING, ON ALL SOURCES OF THAT REFLECT UPON THE TRUE VALUE WND FACE KD THE COMPANY.

Cons

•You will be deceived, you will be knocking door to door, and they will not tell you. They do not sell ethically, they take advantage of the old and senile when knocking on doors, and selling them products. •Management will try to keep you from quitting and try to sell you the job. •Whoever does your interview will interview based solely off a script, and will sell the job to you very well. •PLEASE STAY AWAY, I hope no one experiences all the lies and deceptions I did while being there. •There is a VERY high turnover rate, while being there I’ve seen 8 people quit throughout the timespan of a month. •The money is there, if you enjoy knocking door to door. •I would’ve taken them to small courts and sued for wrongful hiring, if I kept the promises in text. •ASK FOR A CONTRACT BEFORE AGREEING TO ANYTHING.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2019-08-15
  1. "A People Development Company"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The opportunities are endless and evolving as the company grows. Leadership cares about each individual within the organization. The culture promotes personal and leadership development.

Cons

Must be willing to be flexible with your schedule.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-20
  2. "Growth Opportunites are Endless"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company has so many growth opportunities to better yourself in any direction you want to take your career. Your individual success is truly cared about at Power, and you aren't just another number. It is also a huge perk to be apart of a company that holds high values and structure to set themselves apart from any other company.

Cons

There really aren't any cons. As long as you are willing to put your best foot forward, Power will always give back to you in return. It is a very competitive atmosphere, but you are always rewarded for your hard work.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2020-02-20

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.