Power Home Remodeling - Dallas Office | Glassdoor
  1. "Dallas Office"

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room full of money hungry individuals Management will go above and beyond to equip you with what you need to succeed right out the gates Positive attitude people around you at all times, but also isn’t afraid to help build you up when needed Motivating group of individuals that all work towards one goal Super nice office and kept clean at all times Super friendly staff members on site

Cons

The job requires a lot of you. Which is very normal when they award you the way they did for your results. In the beginning it’s a little difficult to manage life/work if you have a family, kids, etc because of the schedule. You will have to prove yourself before getting put on the block. Again very normal, but having the discussion with your spouse of what’s going to change with your schedule would be very helpful.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead from the front and always come with that energy for our meeting every tuesday😎

Power Home Remodeling2019-09-18
  1. "Transparant company. Honest."

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company overall has a great culture.

Cons

I do not have any cons personally.

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-24
  2. "Best decision I’ve ever made"

Current Employee - Customer Development Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the main reasons I work at power is because of their initiatives, specifically the Veterans initiative. After 12 years in the Marine Corps I never thought I would find anything remotely close to the brotherhood and camaraderie I experienced in the corps, I couldn’t have been any more wrong. The culture is amazing in the company and the leaders truly care about the employees. This is absolutely a people first company! Plus, the money is really good as well!

Cons

None, truly wouldn’t change anything!

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-24

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.