Power Home Remodeling - Dallas Office | Glassdoor
  1. "Dallas Office"

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room full of money hungry individuals Management will go above and beyond to equip you with what you need to succeed right out the gates Positive attitude people around you at all times, but also isn’t afraid to help build you up when needed Motivating group of individuals that all work towards one goal Super nice office and kept clean at all times Super friendly staff members on site

Cons

The job requires a lot of you. Which is very normal when they award you the way they did for your results. In the beginning it’s a little difficult to manage life/work if you have a family, kids, etc because of the schedule. You will have to prove yourself before getting put on the block. Again very normal, but having the discussion with your spouse of what’s going to change with your schedule would be very helpful.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead from the front and always come with that energy for our meeting every tuesday😎

Power Home Remodeling2019-09-18
  1. "Great work place"

Current Employee - Marketer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company, enviro and culture

Cons

Walking outside and knocking on doors

Advice to Management

They do great motivating people

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-26
  2. "A place for personal growth"

Current Employee - Creative Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being surrounded by people who are constantly driving to up their game and push others to do the same. Not just in numbers but in terms of your mentality, your health and your relationships. I’ve grown more in my three years at Power than I did in my 8 years in the Marine Corps.

Cons

Some of the full time positions like our business technology department could/should be making more competitive pay.

Advice to Management

Make wages public. Telling employees not to discuss pay only hurts their bottom line.

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-24

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.