Power Home Remodeling - Good money but you will be over it quickly | Glassdoor

"Good money but you will be over it quickly"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time

Pros

good money , fun outings

Cons

The schedule is awful. You never know when you are working or where it will be. You will most likely not stay over 2 years. There were 6 people in my sales class and less then 2 years later everyone has quit. If you take a look at all the reviews you will notice they are all made by people under a year working there — They would give us amazon gift cards to write good things about the company.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2019-10-16
  1. "Love this company"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Melville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is more than just a career. This is a family that makes you be the best you. Sky is the limit.

Cons

Worst part is running a long appointment that takes away time from my kids but even those appointments make you realize you are helping people in need.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-22
  2. "Growth Opportunites are Endless"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company has so many growth opportunities to better yourself in any direction you want to take your career. Your individual success is truly cared about at Power, and you aren't just another number. It is also a huge perk to be apart of a company that holds high values and structure to set themselves apart from any other company.

Cons

There really aren't any cons. As long as you are willing to put your best foot forward, Power will always give back to you in return. It is a very competitive atmosphere, but you are always rewarded for your hard work.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2020-02-20

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.