Power Home Remodeling - Growth Opportunity and amazing culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Growth Opportunity and amazing culture"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

The ability you have to grow here is immense. Not just financially, but more so personally. Coming from a situation where I didn’t feel like I was using my best qualities, but also felt lost, this job and environment has totally changed me for the better. Everyone here just pushes you to be the best YOU. There are not many opportunities like this out there and also people at all levels willing to help you. The VP’s treat everyone with the respect everyone desires at there respective jobs, here it’s just the norm. From the top down this company has opened so many opportunities for my family and I. I couldn’t ask to work for a better company.

Cons

Used to be work/life balance, but the company has made huge strides on making that con a pro in 2019.

Power Home Remodeling2019-11-02
  1. "Opportunity, culture, and compensation all there for those who work hard"

Current Employee - Customer Development Representative in Riverview, FL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture is great, management and coworkers go out of their way to accommodate employees and help them. You always have the opportunity to earn more and rapid advancement is possible for hard workers. Management is promoted from within and all have years of experience in the positions preceding upper management, making them valuable resources for improving your skill set. Benefits are fantastic and the work/life balance is considerably better than typical sales jobs. The company uses it's own CRM platform which is specifically designed for it, making the process easier on the reps and ensuring quality. You can feel great about helping people here, and I have never heard a negative experience with previous customers. The company offers all the things someone looking for an entry level sales position should be checking for. The interview process was unique and I felt more engaged with Mike than any other interview I've taken in the past. Best sales training I've seen for an entry level position, period.

Cons

Holidays can make pay periods irregular, making it difficult to reach the numbers you want difficult during those times of year if you dont opt into working weekend days to make up for that. The job requires grit, and your coworkers will always help you get through a difficult day, but be prepared to have your off days. Average will not cut it at this job, if you're not willing to put in the effort to be better than the people around you, you're not going to get what you want out of the job. The only other con is currently the product selection is currently more limited than some of the northern offices, but it hasn't stopped the office from being extremely successful.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2020-02-28
  2. "Great place to work if you want to work hard"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Power definitely has a friendly and engaging community, with people being very willing to help out and get to know you if you’re willing to put yourself out there a bit. There is also a lot of personal development and support available to help you out. You’ll definitely be challenged, but as long as you’re willing to work hard you’ll get help and support and improve over time. There is also room to explore and move to other departments or offices if you do well and want to do so.

Cons

Definitely not the easiest jobs. Inside sales, scheduling, sales, etc are all tough jobs with varied/late hours sometimes. They’ll challenge you but help you succeed if you’re willing to put in the work. If you want to have an easy job, don’t bother applying here.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-27

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.