Power Home Remodeling - Great for personal and professional growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Great for personal and professional growth"

Current Employee - Communications in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment to grow as an individual and as a department. There's a lot of variety in the work despite being an internal marketing team, offering opportunities to try new things and expand your skillset. Management is very transparent, open to new ideas, and willing to listen to issues as they arise.

Cons

The company is growing quickly, which means there are some growing pains and gaps in processes. Management is aware and always working to improve.

Power Home Remodeling2019-12-08
  1. "Hugely Encouraging Environment"

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I came into this company without any idea of what I wanted to do with my life. I immediately was given direction and motivation to be the best version of myself. I also made some lifelong friends who make me genuinely happy to come to work every single day. If you are willing to put in the work they will give you every opportunity you could ask for.

Cons

The work is not always easy, as with any job, but they give you all of the tools to succeed if you are willing to learn.

Advice to Management

Continue to support and teach and it will be well received.

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-22
  2. "Hard work pays off"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are able to make serious money in any position here. Top performers in each department do extremely well

Cons

People in the middle to bottom tiers make much much less than others. It’s commission based so that’s the way it is, but can be hard on oneself. Hours are tough too

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-17

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.