Power Home Remodeling - Seeing your impact everyday | Glassdoor
  1. "Seeing your impact everyday"

Current Employee - Communications in Phila, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are able to see each day the impact you are having on our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work. From the c-suite to front line employees, decisions are made to do the right thing at all times—even when no one is looking.

Cons

It’s a growth organization and with growth comes change, which can be challenging.

Power Home Remodeling2019-12-11
  1. "My second family"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

After my several years of being a part of this Power family I could not be happier. The amount of support that is offered here is incredible and has allowed me to shape who I am in and out of work. I work with my people who have become my best friends in a short amount of time. The leadership truly cares about you and your overall well being. They push you not only to be the best at your job, but develop you to become a better person. Every leadership conference and Power initiative allows you to get more exposure into where the company is heading and you truly feel valued as an employee at Power. I could not see myself working at another company and love the fact that in my position I have the ability to help people find their dream career and a place they can call home !

Cons

This company is not for everyone. If you are not driven and motivated to better yourself you may not strive here.

Advice to Management

I think management is incredible and truly cares , and I know that will continue to happen with our walls

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-22
  2. "Hugely Encouraging Environment"

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I came into this company without any idea of what I wanted to do with my life. I immediately was given direction and motivation to be the best version of myself. I also made some lifelong friends who make me genuinely happy to come to work every single day. If you are willing to put in the work they will give you every opportunity you could ask for.

Cons

The work is not always easy, as with any job, but they give you all of the tools to succeed if you are willing to learn.

Advice to Management

Continue to support and teach and it will be well received.

Power Home Remodeling2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.