Power Home Remodeling - In charge of your own career | Glassdoor
  1. "In charge of your own career"

Current Employee - Director in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The creative atmosphere where my ideas are listened to by management and applied to create a better environment for our employees is the reason I work here. That and the life long relationships I’ve created with my coworkers. Those are rare.

Cons

Sometimes I’m pulled away from home a little too much, but that’s more my own doing and my own choice to advance my career than it is the company forcing me.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2019-12-17
  1. "Onwards and Upwards"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Power is truly the greatest place I've ever worked. They foster an environment that allows you to not just grow professionally but personally as well. Through hard work and commitment to improvement, you can make truly make any career path possible. Power is the example of dedication and willingness to change and adapt for the betterment of it's people.

Cons

Powers culture is one of a kind, especially in the business world today. The second you walk into the doors of a Power office, meet wonderful employees and leaders in the business, it can be challenging to have a personal life outside of Power.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-17
  2. "A Diamond In The Rough!"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Power has amazing culture and a "Team Like" environment! I feel extremely lucky to have found Power. It has honestly changed the trajectory of my life for the better.

Cons

Starting pay could be increased for some positions.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-14

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.