Power Home Remodeling - Meh | Glassdoor
  1. "Meh"

Former Employee - CDR

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are great. Leadership does alot to show they care.

Cons

Long hours, lots of things outside your control that effect your performance and therefore, your pay.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2019-12-27
  1. "There to see you grow"

Current Employee - Apprentice Site Reliability Engineer in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

If they think you''ll be a good fit, they will put in effort to train you. The hiring process took 2 weeks, they were easily accessible. It ended with a final negotiation with the director of HR and an offer. They then will have two weeks of company on boarding, where they will show you what Power Remodeling does ( the sales people, the contact center, inspectors, warrantees, etc). It helps give you an understanding of how the technology you are building effects the people within the company. Once you are onboard, you are given 1on1s with your manager every two weeks to discuss whatever is on your mind at work. The teams are small (3 to 8 people), which makes it easier to get things done. The teams are managed within a house developed scrum application, with scrum masters on most of the teams. People are held accountable, as each week the teams must demonstrate their work in front of the division. There's conference and volunteer paid time off, showing again they care about your development. The technology division is also pretty social, there's a dinner club, women's group, lunch and learns, running groups, and pet chat rooms. It is pretty fun!

Cons

It is in Chester, there's not much food-wise out here. The area is pretty bad, but we have a parking lot for the building that is offset from the rest of the town. They are also running out of desks, but are planning to renovate an entire floor for the technology division.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2020-02-19
  2. "Culture first company"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Power is the fact that we are not your typical Home Remodeling company. The company really takes the time to put their employees first and in ways that make a huge difference in someones life. We have an amazing veterans initiative that doesn't just see that vets are not charity but realize the certain skill sets and work ethic that they have from the military and how it portrays in there work. We also have a CD&I initiative which focuses on your differences and that that makes you who you are. The women's initiative is a great representation of the amazing women in the company just dominating a so called "male industry".

Cons

Not many downsides at all at Power. You have to be willing to put in the work to see results.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-18

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.