Power Home Remodeling - Best Career Decision I've Ever Made! | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Career Decision I've Ever Made!"

Current Employee - Business Affairs Manager

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensated fairly, people over profit ideology, endless growth opportunities, amazing people, ability to help others on a daily basis, benefits are also amazing!

Cons

Sometimes work can be all consuming, making a work/life balance difficult

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-26
  1. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Vice President of Customer Development in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Uncapped earning potential Company has grown 7 times the size in the 8 years I’ve been here. So opportunity for growth is there. I have also received 6 different promotions personally in my career strictly from working hard. Most importantly though I’ve developed as a person. I was 22 when I started 31 now. My entire career has been Power and the amount I’ve grown personally is night and day. Power is a people development company not just a home remodeling company.

Cons

If you don’t like being challenged and working hard this is not the place for you. But nothing worth earning is easy.

Power Home Remodeling2020-04-01
  2. "Remodeling Consultant From Nashville"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture is a huge plus and everyone makes you feel like family from day 1. The VPs truly care about their people and always willing to listen to their teams!

Cons

Schedule can be difficult regardless if you are single or have a family. Lot of demand and time away from home to become proficient at this job

Power Home Remodeling2020-04-01

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.