Power Home Remodeling - Best career choice I ever made | Glassdoor
  1. "Best career choice I ever made"

Current Employee - Finance Specialist in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This is a great place to have kids and still be able to be successful. They really know how to hire the right people. The culture is unbelievably good. Everyone is friendly and great to be around and work with. They train you well and set you up for success and are always there when you need help with something. Great incentives and benefits.

Cons

Hours can be a bit demanding as the company grows into different time zones, but understandably so.

Power Home Remodeling2020-02-26
  1. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Vice President of Customer Development in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Uncapped earning potential Company has grown 7 times the size in the 8 years I’ve been here. So opportunity for growth is there. I have also received 6 different promotions personally in my career strictly from working hard. Most importantly though I’ve developed as a person. I was 22 when I started 31 now. My entire career has been Power and the amount I’ve grown personally is night and day. Power is a people development company not just a home remodeling company.

Cons

If you don’t like being challenged and working hard this is not the place for you. But nothing worth earning is easy.

Continue reading
    Power Home Remodeling2020-04-01
  2. "Power is Culture"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Infinite support, constant growth potential

Cons

The work schedule can be a challenge

Power Home Remodeling2020-04-01

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.