Power Home Remodeling - Great company and really delivers what was promised! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"Great company and really delivers what was promised!"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlimited earning potential and a second to none culture around the office is what makes Power different from any other company that I have worked for! The support system is great and everybody in the office is willing to take time out if their to help those people that need guidance.

Cons

Work life balance is a challenge at first but once you get used to the different hours it becomes very easy! The company is very open with giving time off if needed. Also, the beginning training is very difficult and rigorous, but is worth the time and hard work that was put in!

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"It has become my second home"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Rosemont, IL
    Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Power has made a true impact on my life. It has given me financial freedom and has developed me into the person I am today. The upper management, and the executives care about each of the employees. You do not have a employee number there, you have a name. They want you to succeed in the company, and they will push you to get you there. The office is a great atmosphere, everyone is willing to help.

Cons

The work/life ratio will take some time getting used to. It is long hours, that are unusual hours as well. The company is very willing to give you time off too. The training process is not a walk in the park. It requires hard work, but if you put a lot into it you will be successful.

Advice to Management

I think the management is doing a great job. They do the best with what they can, and when they realize something should be changed, they will do it immediately to make sure everyone is successful.

"Awesome, the best job I could ever imagine"

Current Employee - Marketer in Marlborough, MA
    Current Employee - Marketer in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The money from bonuses is unlimited. The hours are pretty reasonable. The company culture is perfect for anyone 22-27. If you are just graduating from college, this company will feel like a perfect professional extension into the real world.

Cons

If you want to do well and make a ton of money, you may need to work a lot of hours.

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing. See you in Cancun