Power Home Remodeling - Feels like home! | Glassdoor

"Feels like home!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work environment
No cap on commission
Incredible training staff
Job Security
Upward mobility (promotes from within)
Awesome incentives (I.e. Open bars, expensive gifts, Xmas party in cancun)

Cons

Work/Life balance (More hours/More $)

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

1. "Home away from home."

Current Employee - Project Compliance Coordinator? in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Project Compliance Coordinator? in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Power for over 3 years and I have yet to experience a day that I do not enjoy going to work. Everyone that I deal with on a daily basis is someone I consider family and are a large part of why I want to do my best everyday. You have to take care of your family!

Cons

High goals and tough demands. This company is NOT for the faint of heart. You are expected to put in 110% everyday and go that extra mile WITHOUT being asked. If you can't handle that this company is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep us on our toes, keep expanding and opening up new opportunities for growth within the company.

2. "Power Home Remodeling Group provides a culture that breeds positivity and enthusiasm about work."

Current Employee - Finance Specialist in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Finance Specialist in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Power gives meaning to the phrase "what you put in is what you get out." Management challenges its employees to maximize their full potential and realize that the sky is the limit. It is evident that the employees are number one because Power creates an atmosphere in which we all take pride in our job. Power has provided a work environment that promotes teamwork and a focused common goal, to be number one across the board and settle for nothing less. Employees get the individual attention and feedback from senior management in order to be successful and grow professionally. Together we are big enough to make a difference, yet the company still keeps a small family-owned feel. Each and every executive has an open door policy. Where else can you walk into your CFO's office and have a conversation ranging from next weekend's plans to pitching an idea you think will help the company improve?

Cons

It can be hard, and at times stressful. I can not help to take personal responsibility for all of my daily tasks, and that can create pressure when holding myself to a certain standard.

Advice to Management

No matter how large we get, never deviate from putting your employees first. When we feel valued we work hard for the company and its customers.