Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Opportunity is here

Oct 14, 2020 - Senior Customer Development Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best companies when it comes to training and culture. Was there for the employees through covid and looked out for everyone’s best interest. After returning to work, earning potential was there and then some.

Cons

Not a job for everyone. Your pay directly reflects your effort. If you are looking for an easy job, this isn’t the place for you. If you are willing to work hard, the earning potential is uncapped.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company!

May 10, 2021 - Marketing Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company to work for! Great incentives and awesome coworkers.

Cons

Long days and having to deal with weather conditions

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growth / Community / Family

Apr 20, 2021 - Creative Director of Military Affairs in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm surrounded by people everyday trying to be the best version of themselves. The only thing they may want more than that is for ME to be the best version of myself. Can't put a pricetag on that. Those same people challenge my world view and help me grow not as a professional but as a man and a human. Whether it's issues of race, gender, addiction or even mental health, I've grown immensely in the past 4 years and that is due directly to the people at Power I've been exposed to. Then there's the idea of family. I can't think of a single major family moment I missed because of Power. In fact when my family decided to move to Austin (when I worked out of the headquarters in Philly) Power, after asking me to come up with a plan, worked with me to make that plan a reality. Whether you work here for 2 years or two decades, I guarentee you'll be a better and happier person because of the time you spent working with this awesome community. (Also they play just as hard as they work and they work REALLY hard)

Cons

This isn't a place where you'll sit back and collect a paycheck. That said, if that's the kind of person you are, you wouldn't get hired here anyway. This isn't a place you can come and stay stubborn in your perspective. It will be challenged. It very well may be uncomfortable but you'll be a better person for you.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.