Power Home Remodeling - This company allowed me to grow through the ranks and find something within myself that i did not even know was there | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"This company allowed me to grow through the ranks and find something within myself that i did not even know was there"

Former Employee - Sales Representative and Outbound Marketer in Iselin, NJ
Former Employee - Sales Representative and Outbound Marketer in Iselin, NJ

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company and career opportunity will test you, it will teach you and set a foundation for those who are looking for upward mobility. If you buy in, stay disciplined and put in the hours with the will to succeed they will be behind you every step of the way to achieve your goal and create that financial freedom that so many of us desire. Not to mention a culture that is the closest thing to a fraternity that you can ask for in the work force. Along with performance incentives almost monthly with prizes as low as a iphone, ipad, or xbox all the way to a trip to Europe. Oh yea and once a year they do a all inclusive trip to a five star resort to Cancun, Mexico which Snoop Dawg attended last year.

Cons

Schedule can seem overwhelming but the juice is always worth the squeeze

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

"Best company to work for EVER"

Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Woodbridge, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is a meritocracy. You will be recognized and rewarded for your achievements, especially financially. The company spares no expense when treating employees whenever set goals are achieved. Happy hours, open bars, an annual all expenses paid trip to Cancun Mexico, sales promos where the prizes range from 600-5000 in value! The juice is worth the squeeze at Power! The culture amongst employees, the availability of management, this company truly cares! This company will make you want to be a better person!

Cons

Not a typical 9 to 5.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Continue to be available to the sales staff.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager in Woodbridge, NJ
    Current Employee - Manager in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Power has a positive company culture that instills confidence in its employees, encourages both personal and career growth/development, provides employees with tools to be successful, and rewards you for all your hard work. All staff including executives are extremely helpful, and push you to be your best.

Cons

The hours can be difficult, but then again, rewarded for hard work