KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Life Changing Opportunity

Aug 16, 2022 - Remodeling Consultant - Team Leader in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is very team oriented and centers around creating a wonderful place to work we’re you can be yourself and see success. The compensation structure is very fair and has changed my life in many ways. The support available is rock solid and always accessible. The benefits and wonderful and ever expanding.

Cons

Management can sometimes get lost in day to day operations, but overall, there are few downsides. The schedule is a bit more intensive than most people are used to, but nothing insane.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Phenomenal Place to Work

Sep 23, 2022 - Remodeling Consultant - Team Leader in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture; great team; great company trajectory

Cons

None I can honestly think of.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An actual unicorn

Sep 16, 2022 - Business Affairs Coordinator in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is truly a unicorn when it comes to employers! I've never met a company where they say that they put their people first and actually mean it. My coworkers are undoubtedly some of the most incredible people I have ever met. This isn't just the Detroit office alone - everyone I've met at Power company wide, all the way up to Asher & Corey (the CEOS) are so genuine and kind. Some more pros: - the chance to make some SERIOUS life-changing money, consistently - Private company holiday party in Cancun that includes an all-inclusive resort and a 3-day music festival with headliners like Post Malone, Kygo, Halsey, Wiz Khalifa, Zedd, Weezer and more! - Initiative Groups: Power Veterans Initiative, Power Women's Initiative, and Cultural Diversity & Inclusion Initiative. All of these are run on both a local and company wide scale, which include incredible content AND all-expenses paid yearly conferences. This year the PVI went to San Antonio, PWI to Nashville, and CD&I to Atlanta! - The chance to GROW your career! There are countless career opportunities at Power. Whether it's in your home office, or transferring to a different office, and possibilities are truly endless!

Cons

The ONLY con I can see in this field is the the level you need to put in to be successful. Power is not a company that you can cost by, clock in , do your job, and go home. They are constantly pushing you, but so you can continue to succeed and grow!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Power Home Remodeling.

Power Home Remodeling Photos

+ Add Photo
Power Home Remodeling photo of: Don't Think, Just Jump
Power Home Remodeling photo of: Welcome to the 7th annual Power Cultural Diversity & Inclusion Summit in Atlanta, Georgia!
Power Home Remodeling photo of: Lobby reunions at our first in-person summit in 2 years!
Power Home Remodeling photo of: There’s nothing like learning and getting inspired with 300 of your work best friends.
Power Home Remodeling photo of: Let's get deep. That is where real growth occurs.
Power Home Remodeling photo of: When the content is so good you can't help but clap back...in a good way.
Power Home Remodeling photo of: Sharing our own stories, bravely bringing us closer together.

Power Home Remodeling Job Seekers Also Viewed