Pratham Software - Worked with Pratham for 9 months......FORTUNATELY | Glassdoor

"Worked with Pratham for 9 months......FORTUNATELY"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Pratham Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

I don't think there is any Pros in this place from career and growth perspective.

Cons

They will lure you as per their requirement without telling you the full story. They care a damm about their employees and when an employee try to rebuff, they will show the 1 year bond which they made you sign at the time of joining. I've never worked nor heard about an organization who will make their employees rub against the wall for 15 hours a day. Their management don't have the skill set or courage to put... through their issues in front of client. Though my career only span for about 5 Years, and I've worked with few start ups company's which have made their name in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, but never seen such incapable management. All they care is employees weekly time sheets so that they can bill the client timely :) They have no growth what so ever. All they have is the retention project work which is the livelihood of their existence. Their Sales and Marketing is SIMPLY INCAPABLE of bringing any Enterprise Level Customer. Its been more than 10 years since PSI inception and still they are still stuck in lower middle tier section. They've filled junk in their so called management team who don't know the definition of growth. I've witnessed their best brains moving to company like Oracle, TCS, Sapient, HCL and including ME to Infosys, but still these junk guys don't understand the value of their employees. They don't recognize that, its the employee who work at the granular level and is responsible for the success of an organization.

Advice to Management

Mr Puneet Mittal, though I'vent met you in person but I've heard very highly about you SIR. Those peers and the best brains who have already left your organization were unanimous about one thing....."THIS COMPANY USED TO BE THE BEST ONE IN JAIPUR TILL YOU WERE THERE". Though I never experienced anything close to that, but I believe those peers. All I would say is, bring back those old culture, may be you again... become the best workplace in Jaipur.

Pratham Software2014-05-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Opportunity To Work on Great Projects"

Current Employee - Software Associate in Saratoga, CA

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work environment is very good. Opportunity to work on new technologies.

Cons

Canteen can be better. Last minute leaves are not approved easily. You have to inform the management in advance.

Pratham Software2019-09-26
  2. "Employee Friendly"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great environment to work. Employee friendly policies. Great technical experience.

Cons

Bottomline employee may feel the need for greater inclusion in the decision-making process.

Pratham Software2019-09-25

Discover more reviews about Pratham Software.