Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for!

Jan 7, 2020 - Operations Manager in Redding, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for over 11 years, and have touched in all areas of the company. There is so much passion for the services that we provide to our clients/applicants, and that is what keeps me where I am. Not only does the company care for its clients but its employees as well. Pre-employ.com offers such an opportunity for work life balance that no company in our area can compare with.

Cons

All companies have cons and hard times, but as a team we succeed through them.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Quick Growth Opportunity

Jan 7, 2020 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for Pre-employ for a little over a year and can honestly say I really enjoy my work. With no prior background checking experience, I was given the opportunity to train in several different departments early on which has given me the ability to really understand how the processes work. Since starting I have been promoted to manager and continue to learn and grow within the organization. The managers tend to be more hands-off, which for an independent and motivated person I find this extremely refreshing and have the ability to really dig into my work.

Cons

Requires the self-discipline the ability to work and train independently (pro/con for some people)

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

okay if you want remote work

Feb 23, 2021 - Background Investigator in Redding, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Work; Good Work/Homelife Balance

Cons

Other companies in the same field compensate differently, lack of communication, favoritism, lack of diversity; hiring details different than actual job.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pre-Employ.com.