Precor - Great Company --- Appreciates their employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Precor

"Great Company --- Appreciates their employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

I have been working at Precor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Understands work/family balance. Upper management approachable. Great benefits. Love the people. Free gym to workout.

Cons

While some may view technology as a challenge -- I recognize that the size of the company may outweigh the ability to purchase the latest and greatest for its employees. However check out our technology on our equipment -- now that is awesome. Communication can always be better -- this is an opportunity for improvement not a weakness.

Advice to Management

Keeping it going!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Precor

"Tread Lightly"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

I worked at Precor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For the most part nice people. Excellent product and vision.

Cons

HR is a mess. Policies are outdated and not administreed fairly across the organization. Still trying to force a 8:00-5:00 butt in the chair mentality; little flexiblity and working at home, even for short temporary issues, is frowned on; very few resources are offered (laptops, phones). Many departments are penny pinchers and don't provide hardly any extra perks for employees. Company equipment discount to Amer companies is nice but not something I used very often--since all of it is still pricey.

Advice to Management

Get with 2013 and know that flexibilty and working on the go is where the world is going. Show that you care about your employees and you trust them.

2. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

I worked at Precor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a company that believes in empowerment, rewarding initiative and hard work. The management empowers the team members, allowing for the projects to increase in interest and depth, making the final products top rated.

Cons

Lack of attention to detail and understanding the scope of projects, undermines the work of key collaborators.

Advice to Management

Listening to the input of team members is a key factor for success. Making time to understand the path for people's career choices is also important.