Precor - management is not up to par not trained in the areas that they manage or know what it is that they manage | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Precor

"management is not up to par not trained in the areas that they manage or know what it is that they manage"

Former Employee - Warehouse in Woodinville, WA
Former Employee - Warehouse in Woodinville, WA

I worked at Precor full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

benefits its a job normal hours some overtime and some good employees

Cons

do not recognize the people who work there or have a company that helps those in the lower positions only recognization is for the upper positions

Advice to Management

learn what you do as a manager for departments and understand that you are not the only one there

Other Employee Reviews for Precor

"Great Company --- Appreciates their employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

I have been working at Precor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Understands work/family balance. Upper management approachable. Great benefits. Love the people. Free gym to workout.

Cons

While some may view technology as a challenge -- I recognize that the size of the company may outweigh the ability to purchase the latest and greatest for its employees. However check out our technology on our equipment -- now that is awesome. Communication can always be better -- this is an opportunity for improvement not a weakness.

Advice to Management

Keeping it going!!!

"Tread Lightly"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

I worked at Precor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For the most part nice people. Excellent product and vision.

Cons

HR is a mess. Policies are outdated and not administreed fairly across the organization. Still trying to force a 8:00-5:00 butt in the chair mentality; little flexiblity and working at home, even for short temporary issues, is frowned on; very few resources are offered (laptops, phones). Many departments are penny pinchers and don't provide hardly any extra perks for employees. Company equipment discount to Amer companies is nice but not something I used very often--since all of it is still pricey.

Advice to Management

Get with 2013 and know that flexibilty and working on the go is where the world is going. Show that you care about your employees and you trust them.