Premier Education - Avoid this company, especially if you value your career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Premier Education

"Avoid this company, especially if you value your career"

I have been working at Premier Education full-time

Pros

Students are great, health care is excellent, non-corporate staff is wonderful

Cons

Everything else in this company is horrible. High pressure environment and no training.

Advice to Management

Take it easy on your employees. Train them in departments you move them to and don't expect an increase in numbers within a day. High turnover and the staff that actually listens to you is either let go or they go to another company. Environment is highly toxic and if you don't produce results regardless of your department, corporate comes after you. They post jobs for staff members that still work in the position. I have worked in education before but it never came close to being this disgusting.

Other Employee Reviews for Premier Education

"Worst Company Ever"

I worked at Premier Education full-time

Pros

The only good thing about this company was probably the health care benefits.

Cons

This company does not care about anyone at all. Not the students nor staff. This has been the worst company I've ever worked for.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Stop expecting miracles to happen in a week.

"Avoid This Company Like the Plague"

Former Employee - Financial Aid
    Former Employee - Financial Aid

I worked at Premier Education full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is decent, I guess.

Cons

High turnover, little vacation time, poor benefits, high pressure atmosphere, company does not value employees, long hours, etc.

Advice to Management

I left a full time, stable job to work for this company. I was hired as a permanent employee and I was laid off a month after they hired me. Nice, huh? The management and company as a whole does not care about their employees. My immediate supervisor's job was put up on Careerbuilder.com behind her back, while she was employed. This company will does anything to make a buck and they do not care about anything else. They expect miracles out of their employees, and when you can't make that happen, you get let go. Admissions Reps have it the worst, but the turnover of every department there is extremely high. I cannot stress this enough: DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. Honestly, the worst environment I've ever worked in. And if you are still thinking about applying, make sure you ask about the "benefits" (if you can even call them that) before accepting the job.