Premier Home Health Care Services - I have some good experiences and some bad experiences at Premier. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Premier Home Health Care Services

"I have some good experiences and some bad experiences at Premier."

Current Employee - Home Health Aid in New York, NY
Current Employee - Home Health Aid in New York, NY

I have been working at Premier Home Health Care Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best reasons to work there are encouraged to lern and do thing independently also completing things at Work.

Cons

You could move on to higher level wth your union, go to school and they probly could help you to pay your school. I heard that from the union meeting once.

Advice to Management

keep on going for better, I hope someday you have more benefit for the employees when they retired like pension money , social security money.

Other Employee Reviews for Premier Home Health Care Services

1. "Regional Director of Operations"

Former Employee - RDO in Newark, NJ
    Former Employee - RDO in Newark, NJ

I worked at Premier Home Health Care Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Premier pays its employees generously from Middle Management on up. But with that pay comes stress from both ends.

Cons

Office staff completely underpaid, terrible benefits. Upper management has no clue how to run a homecare company. Management looks at managers as your are either with us or against and treats you as such. No upward mobility unless your a handpicked favorite. No raises for any employee unless they desperately need you.

Advice to Management

Learn how to listen to managers in offices and stop driving the company into the ground. Turnover at this place is unlike anywhere I have seen and it all stems from Leaderships poor business decisions.

"Not Enough Benefits"

Current Employee - CNA in High Point, NC
    Current Employee - CNA in High Point, NC

I have been working at Premier Home Health Care Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very personable staff with minimal paperwork. Variety of clients to work with. Good place to gain clinical experience if you are right out of CNA training.

Cons

I find myself more knowledgeable about the Medicaid status and details about the case of my client than the staff in the office. They also do not know as much about different types of funding for pediatric cases as the other companies I have worked for. There should be at least some intra-company benefits for the employees because homecare is really demanding work.