Premier Home Health Care Services - Work is easy to come by if you're willing to jump through all of the hoops this company has to offer. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Premier Home Health Care Services

"Work is easy to come by if you're willing to jump through all of the hoops this company has to offer."

Pros

The flexibility of hours is pretty nice if you're able to set up scheduling with the right person. Weekly pay is also really convenient. Vacation is easy to request and management tends to be very accommodating to needs as far as time/date changes go as well as other personal needs. The clients they provide are typically very appreciative and were definitely my favorite part of the job.

Cons

Constantly feel like I'm doing things wrong with the number of phone calls and quality checks performed. I appreciate them wanting me to be on my A-game but they can certainly encourage this with a more positive approach. Also, experience may not go far. My year of prior experience and CNA certification only qualified me for an entry level PCA position so I wasn't able to connect with patients as much as I had hoped.

Advice to Management

Calling with pertinent information is great, blowing up my phone over details is not. Approach employees in a non condescending way and then there may be less turn around and harder workers as a result.

Other Employee Reviews for Premier Home Health Care Services

1. "Support worker"

Former Employee - Support Worker in Dumfries, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - Support Worker in Dumfries, Scotland (UK)

Pros

My immediate manager was sympathetic with my suffering of Bi polar disorder

Cons

They paid no fuel allowance

2. "Cna I"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Advance, NC
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Advance, NC

Pros

Great job and flexible hours. You get to work with plenty of children one on one. Some people you find are jewels they are just sick.

Cons

Don't take on too many cases. Stick to what you know you can do or they will overwork you. Patients may not be able to take you on as a CNA due to children illnesses