Premise Health - Amazing Accounting Group | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "What I also appreciate is that premise recognizes and respects the importance of work/life balance" (in 16 reviews)

• "Premise Health was an incredible place to work for 3 years, and my time within the accounting group there was the best experience I've had in a company" (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can be difficult to ensure our field team members are as much of a part of the Premise Health culture as they are the customer's culture" (in 7 reviews)

• "Upper management is so disconnected from the employees working "in the field"" (in 6 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Amazing Accounting Group"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Nashville, TN

I worked at Premise Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Premise Health was an incredible place to work for 3 years, and my time within the accounting group there was the best experience I've had in a company. If you're in Nashville and want to work in the Healthcare industry, I can't recommend Premise Health more. The growth in my career was great, the company culture was exceptional, and my work/life balance was always a priority for my manager. A great company filled with great people!

Cons

None from my experience personally, although I've heard from others in company meetings that health insurance expenses can be high. But I've also heard that insurance is going up across all companies so I would say double check that if you are interviewing there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication with employees and everything else you've been doing.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Colleague"

I worked at Premise Health full-time

Pros

Fair compensation and excellent benefits including 401k match and PTO

Cons

Workload expectations are unrealistic and not sustainable long term. There is division among the management ranks; very political work environment.

Advice to Management

Management will ask for employee feedback but does not appear to value the info provided. Management needs to “walk the talk”.

"Registered Nurse"

I have been working at Premise Health part-time

Pros

One of the best teams I’ve worked with. No weekends, holidays. Out the door by 4 pm.

Cons

Need to give staff more PTO!!!

Discover more reviews about Premise Health.