Premium Retail Services - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Premium Retail Services

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am not left alone, I have the help when I need it. I know what is expected of me and the time frame to get my work done. My supervisor is available when I need her.

Cons

Pay could go up, been working 15+ years with same pay.

Advice to Management

It would be nice if Patient Point would be sent to reps again rather than the offices.

Other Employee Reviews for Premium Retail Services

"I Love What I Do!!!"

Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser
    Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love that I get to make my own schedule!
    The variety of work I get is awesome!
    I get to work with some really cool products!
    Premium Retail is one of the best companies I have worked in this industry because they pay fair and on time like clockwork!

Cons

Sometimes there are last minute changes, so I always check my website before I head out for the day!
    At first I wasn't crazy about using the pay card, but I set up direct deposit with it so I no longer have any issues!
    Some times we get a lot of materials.....so you have to keep up with it and organized!

Advice to Management

Seems like Premium is a company that likes to promote from within and I would tell them to keep this up!

Although I figured out how to direct deposit my pay card funds....so it's not a big deal to me anymore, but if they offered direct deposit I think would it would make some reps happy!

"This company is run very professionally"

Current Employee - Field Merchandiser
    Current Employee - Field Merchandiser

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Clear objectives given in Service Orders and we can always get assistance from their helpline if needed.

Cons

Service orders have too many grammatical errors. The people creating these need a better spellcheck, and better writing abilities. They sometimes seem sloppy.

Advice to Management

Upper levels of management need to rely on the direct local manager to be the better judge of their own people. Some reps in this business are more qualified or capable than others and there should be consideration given to that fact.