Press Ganey - Best professional experience of my career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

"Best professional experience of my career"

Pros

There isn't a better company to work for. The passion, dedication and commitment throughout the company is incredible. Since Pat's arrival last year, Press Ganey has taken tremendous strides in continuing the mission of improving the patient experience.

Cons

Press Ganey is on the right track

Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey

"Sad to see so many exceptional people be so marginalized"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

If we can execute we have an extraordinary mission.

Cons

Talented, dedicated people both new and old are exhausted, demoralized, afraid to speak up and suffering from the fractured communication of the new c-suite. Even strong and seasoned executives are wary of public humiliation. critical decisions are being made without complete information - but the bullying and disdain of the CEO is a strong deterrent to collaboration.

Advice to Management

Understand that words and tone matter. Most PG employees, even the executives are not independently wealthy - the work they do at press ganey is how they support their families. The new culture seems to revolve around the ceo's mood: don't make him mad, stay out of his line of fire.

"Once an enjoyable workplace has become not so enjoyable after all"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

co-workers and middle management are very supportive

Cons

New senior leadership has brought an east-coast attitude to business to midwest family life - the two are like oil and water. Some of us are now expected to be on call 24/7 and in the office until west coast business hours end....which is past dinner time for our families - for those of us with college degrees it shouldn't be a surprise that we are dissatisfied with being expected to work retail hours like this. No more bonuses and funds for celebrations have been given away to unfamiliar charities. Not cool.

Advice to Management

You may not think that the satisfaction of employees is important and that you can just hire more people to replace those who have left, but all of our data we've collected for our clients says a high turnover and dissatisfied employees equal dissatisfied clients and decreased revenue...perhaps we need to practice what we preach?