Press Ganey - Moving in the right direction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

"Moving in the right direction"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Talented and committed employees, growth opportunities, industry leader, excellent mission.

Cons

We've experienced three executive teams in the past two year, each with their own business model and leadership style. However, there has been stability in the past year and a strong focus on innovation and growth.

Advice to Management

Take time to hear employees; take action on issues identified in the employee survey. Provide clear mission and vision to align the company and engage employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey

1. "A leader striving ever higher."

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Forward thinking company where innovation and integration are highly praised.
    Team environment where individuals are never too busy to teach and often place team goals ahead of individual goals, but even in this setting, individual contributions are well noted and praise given.

Cons

While teamwork is strong, in my time, there have been no team-building events to further this strength of the company.

Advice to Management

Leadership is great. New vision and direction to maintain our industry leadership status.

"A positive, innovative company destroyed by greed"

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A great market, great clients, colleagues with a passion for improvement (most are now former PG employees).

Cons

Everyone who can is leaving or already gone, driven out by Pat Ryan and his cronies, who are intent on getting as much as they can before the owners wake up and figure out what is going on under their noses and fire these people. By that time, clients will have also figured out they are chumps for staying on.

It is rare to see a company and a culture fall so far so fast.

Advice to Management

Leave.