Press Ganey - My experience at Press Ganey has been rewarding and satisfying. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

"My experience at Press Ganey has been rewarding and satisfying."

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

We generally work with people that want to have a positive influence on healthcare and peoples lives. The pay is good and we get to be creative in how we work with clients and prospects. Leadership communicates well encourages problem solving.

Cons

Integration of firms we've acquired into one cohesive organization seems to be challenge...not sure why.

Advice to Management

Continue to enhance online analytics platform without increased pricing.

Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey

1. "Really Good Team"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This team is very close knit and works hard. I can rely on my colleagues to get things done and we all have a lot of pride in what we do.

The direction of the company is pretty compelling. No one else can do what Press Ganey can today, so I'm proud to work on something really different.

Compensation is good - and there is still a 401k match! (which no one has anymore).

Cons

There's a lot of volume and you have to sort out how and where you are going to spend your time. It's constant prioritizing so you don't get overwhelmed. Not so balanced...

Advice to Management

I think it's the same everywhere. But we have a solid company, so it makes it worth the effort.

"Sticking to a great mission"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Press Ganey is truly focused on improving the patient experience. Few organizations have the data and front line team to make such a great impact in an important area. There are many great individuals at the company that work hard to achieve the mission and truly care about each other. As an employee, you feel like you can express and implement your ideas without too much red tape.

Cons

Leadership has a tough job staying on top of the market and figuring out where we need to expand to stay competitive. There is a lot of change, which is always difficult. A lot of the employees work remotely, which improves work/life balance but makes it hard to feel daily support from colleagues or simply brainstorm ideas.

Advice to Management

Focus on empowering individuals and teams to lead the change that needs to happen. Take a close look at the HR department and recruiting strategy or it will be tough to keep a competitive workforce.