Press Ganey - Changing the future of healthcare | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

"Changing the future of healthcare"

Current Intern - Sales Ops in Wakefield, MA
Current Intern - Sales Ops in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Press Ganey as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Press Ganey does a very good job of making every employee feel welcomed and comfortable. Since joining Press Ganey, I have been able to meet all levels of management to directors all the way to the CEO. Everyone that works at Press Ganey work hard each day in order to help shape the future of the healthcare industry.

Cons

Most people that work at Press Ganey do not spend every day in the office and most employees will work from home, which can give a very empty feeling in the office space.

Advice to Management

In order to create a better office atmosphere weekly office meetings might be helpful. Meetings could have each person in the office share what they are working on. It can be a good way to get people more comfortable with each rather then separated.

Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey

"Great people to work with and wonderful clients"

Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get the opportunity to work from home and the company offers terrific benefits (vacation/insurance). The people I work with are support and we have a great team.

Cons

Every position does require a lot of work but you do get recognized for your hard work.

Advice to Management

I am very pleased to see quite a few females in the Executive Management Positions and they have all done an amazing job and have been wonderful mentors.

"Awesome work environment and friendly peers make this job awesome."

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Wakefield, MA
    Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Press Ganey as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The work being done is helping real people improve their quality of life as they improve the experience at hospitals around the world. Feel like you are actually making a difference. The environment in the office is very easy going as long as you get your work done. Executives in our office are all very friendly and make the time to connect with everyone in the office which is very different than other companies from my experience.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like with all the acquisitions that the goal is not clear to everyone but the communication has improved a lot with our CEO starting to send more emails that convey what the company is doing and why.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication and keep engaging your employees.